To appropriately pleasure for termites throughout pre-construction, the part will need to have termiticides applied numerous times at dissimilar stages giving 10 years assurance.
- The first step for pre-construction termite treatment is to treat the lump by treating with a termiticide barrier
- Sides & bottom surface of the basis trenches or column pits are preserved with chemical emulsion. The plinth area is treated. Small holes are made at steady intervals in each wall and filled with chemical blend and closed finally
- The earth around the exterior perimeter of the building is treated so as to prevent the reinfection of termites from outside
Post Construction Anti Termite Treatment
- Revolutionary DRILL-FILL-SEAL Anti Termite Treatment with 5 years guarantee
- Wall and Floor Treatment: Holes of 12mm diameter, 24-30 inches apart will be bored along the internal junction at depth of 12”on the ground and 4” on the upper floors. Termiticide will be injected under pressure to generate barrier against termites
- Wooden Fixtures Treatment: Holes of 6mm diameter will be pierced at the base of wooden-fixtures such as window frames and doorframes and termiticide will be vaccinated. This treatment is done on all floors. An oil-based termiticide will be scattered on all the electrical points infested by the termites Input content.
- Termite Tubes Treatment : Visible shelter mud tubes are first squirted and control the termites
- External Perimeter Treatment: Trenching or drilling holes of 12mm diameter along the exterior walls of the building at depth of 1ft. will be carried out to produce a chemical barrier/killing field around the building. All the drilled holes will be sealed. If building is enclosed by garden, the treatment shall be accepted out to soil also.
More info: Pest Control Charlotte NC