Tree removal service in Mckinney in which the homeowner would like to create a view or a business would like for his or her sign to be seen more clearly. Cabling/Bolting:
Tree cabling is the installation of high strength cables and/or threaded rods to increase structural strength in the tree. This is done with limbs growing at bad angles, co-dominant limbs with included bark, limbs that have split and would like to prevent further cracking therefore the cables are installed to restrict movement and to take weight off the attachment that is splitting.
These are the only cuts that should be made during tree pruning:
- Trimming dead or decayed branches that could be hazardous to person or property
- Trimming of limbs or branches damaged by high winds and/or storms
- Pruning branches that touch wires, homes or buildings
- Sprouts can be removed to thin the tree allowing air to flow through the tree and light to shine on the yard so that grass can grow properly.
- Training of new trees for future shape and structure
- Pruning excessive weight on the tips to reduce the chance of limbs breaking in the future